Test locations and information about your country Check requirements
Looking for up-to-date information about your upcoming trip? Our TravelDoc tool is continuously updated.
COVID-19 test locations
If you need a negative COVID-19 test result before departure, please check these overviews below of test locations.
ESSENTIAL COVID-19 RELATED TRAVEL INFORMATION FOR TRAVEL TO/FROM INDIA
In the Winter Schedule 2022-2023, KLM operates 18 weekly flights to Amsterdam from Bengaluru, Delhi and Mumbai.
FOR PASSENGERS ARRIVING TO INDIA ARRIVAL GUIDELINES
Update : effective 22nd November 2022
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare India has updated ‘Guidelines for International Arrivals’ in context of COVID-19. The present guidelines are being revised in light of sustained declining COVID-19 trajectory and significant advances made in COVID-19 vaccination coverage both globally as well as in India.
These guidelines are valid effective 22nd November 2022 till further orders.
More information on: https://www.mohfw.gov.in/
• Submission of self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal is now discontinued.
• Passengers should preferably be fully vaccinated as per the approved primary schedule of vaccination against COVID-19 in their Country.
• Any passenger having symptoms of COVID-19 during travel shall be isolated as per standard protocol i.e. the said passenger should be wearing mask, isolated and segregated from other passengers in flight/travel and shifted to an isolation facility subsequently for follow up treatment.
• Thermal screening will be done in respect of all the passengers by the health officials present at the point of entry.
• The passengers found to be symptomatic during screening shall be immediately isolated, taken to a designated medical facility as per health protocol (as above).
• All passengers should self-monitor their health post arrival also shall report to their nearest health facility or call National helpline number (1075)/ State Helpline Number in case they have any symptoms suggestive.
For departures ex India, passengers are required to check the ENTRY requirements at destination country.
The regulations stated here are subject to updates.
Health Regulations for Travel to Netherlands
As per The Government of the Netherlands directives, as of 17 September 2022, no Covid-19 related restrictions or requirements apply for travel to the Netherlands, including those from countries outside the EU/Schengen Area.
Passengers are personally responsible to check ENTRY requirements, health regulations and restrictions at destination country.