Test locations and information about your country
Do you want to find the nearest location for a COVID-19 test? Or do you want to check information of your government about travelling? Stay up to date with the latest details about your country before starting your trip.
Looking for up-to-date information about your upcoming trip? Our TravelDoc tool is continuously updated.
COVID-19 test locations
If you need a negative COVID-19 test result before departure, please check these overviews below of test locations.
ESSENTIAL COVID-19 RELATED TRAVEL INFORMATION FOR TRAVEL TO/FROM INDIA
With the resumption of scheduled commercial flight operations from India, KLM customers will have access to destinations across the global network of Air France - KLM.
Test locations for passengers departing from India
Please note for Rapid Antigen Test: Indicative time to obtain test results is approximately 60 minutes. However, registration and testing procedure can take longer.
- In the current scenario with the rise in demand for RT-PCR and Rapid Antigen tests, all customers are personally responsible to check latest information on timelines via the links of testing centres as mentioned above and plan their arrival at the airport accordingly.
- Check-in will be permitted only after obtaining the negative test results.
- In order to pre-register and arrange prior appointments, passengers are required to contact the centres at the airport directly. Cost of all tests are to be borne by the passengers.
GUIDELINES FOR REQUIRENMENT OF RT-PCR TEST REPORT WITH QR CODE FOR TRAVEL EX INDIA
In compliance with the guidelines issued by The Ministry of Civil Aviation India, for international departures ex India effective 22nd May 2021, passengers travelling with negative RT-PCR report are required to carry the test report with a QR code. This is a mandatory requirement and non-compliance will lead to denied boarding.
NEW HEALTH SCREENING EFFECTIVE MARCH 23, 2022 FOR TRAVEL TO THE NETHERLANDS
The Government of The Netherlands has updated health screening requirements for all travellers from outside the EU/Schengen area.
• Pre-departure tests are no longer required and entry is based on the vaccination status.
3. Travellers aged 12 and over from outside the Schengen area must complete a vaccination declaration.
4. Children under the age of 18 travelling with their vaccinated parent(s) or legal guardian(s) are exempt from this requirement.
TRANSIT VIA AMSTERDAM
For information on requirements when in transit in Amsterdam, visit https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/visiting-the-netherlands-from-abroad/checklist-transit-or-short-stay
- You are personally responsible to comply with entry regulations, heath and quarantine protocols for final destination
Passengers are personally responsible to check ENTRY requirements, health regulations and restrictions at destination country.
PROCESS: FOR PASSENGERS ARRIVING TO INDIA ARRIVAL GUIDELINES effective 14th February, 2022.
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has issued new arrival guidelines for passengers arriving into India effective 14th February, 2022. Below requirements are mandatory. Non-compliance will lead to denied boarding.
Submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration before the scheduled travel, including last 14 days travel details. Passengers must submit a self-declaration via https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration at least 72 hours prior departure that they would abide by the decision of the appropriate government authority any post arrival requirement to undergo home/institutional quarantine/ self-health monitoring, as warranted. Submit a negative RT-PCR test report. This test should have been conducted within 72 hours prior to undertaking the journey. The test report should be uploaded on https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/covid-19-exemption-international-passenger for consideration. Each passenger shall also submit a declaration with respect to authenticity of the report and will be liable for criminal prosecution, if found otherwise. The decision taken by the government authorities as communicated via the portal will be final. Passengers are advised to carry a copy of the report to be produced on arrival if needed.
- Passengers are advised to download "Aarogya Setu app" on their mobile devices.
- Thermal screening would be carried out in respect of all the passengers by the health officials present at the airport. Passengers could under-go random post arrival testing. They will be allowed to leave the airport post submission of samples. If found positive, the standard protocols will apply.
- If travellers under self-health monitoring, develop signs and symptoms suggestive of COVID- 19, they will immediately self-isolate and report to their nearest health facility or call National helpline number (1075)/ State Helpline Number.
- Children under 5 years of age are exempted from both pre- and post-arrival testing. However, if found symptomatic for COVID-19 on arrival or during the period of self-monitoring period, they shall undergo testing and treated as per laid down protocol.
- Bookings should be updated with valid email id for passengers. This is imperative to keep them updated of mandatory and important updates. Kindly refrain from using travel agency email ids.
Passengers are personally responsible to comply with regulations. Protocol, exemptions, heath measures and quarantine regulations related to COVID-19 implemented in India and as applicable at Destination State / Union Territories Government to be adhered.
In addition to above, all passengers are personally responsible to arrange and be in possession of the required health and travel documentation such as passport, visas, health certifications for ENTRY into India.
For departures ex India, passengers are required to check the ENTRY requirements at destination country.
The regulations stated here are subject to updates.